Smith Hall was the basketball arena and gymnasium connected with the Slatington high school. It was dedicated in 1937 in honor of Norman Smith (1896-1926). It was a great place for a basketball game and stood behind the Lincoln elementary school. It was demolished in 1982 (along with the elementary building) to make room for a county housing facility
Fairbanks Card Company
Fairbanks Card Company, “Smith Hall,” Slatington Postcards, accessed April 19, 2018, http://slatington.ctevans.net/project/items/show/16.
|This Item||is related to||Item: Smith Hall|
|Item: Smith Hall, Slatington, Pa||is related to||This Item|
Transcribe This Item