The borough of Slatington was incorporated in 1864, but settlement on the site dates back to the eighteenth century.

Recently Added Items

Silsby Fire Engine Pumper, "the Steamer" Photo 2

See the other photo for description. see more

Silsby Fire Engine Pumper, "the Steamer"

Silsby #1013 fire engine pumper, from Slatington, was originally purchased by Hose Company #1 in 1891. Fifty years later it was sold to the Insurance Company of North America (later part of CIGNA) for a museum display. Gigna then transferred the… see more